Kwik Kar, Eldorado Pkwy in McKinney.Was told there was a 45 minute wait to get inspection.

I let them service it while I waited. $178.99 dollars later for a Brake Fluid Flush and Rear Differential Service, I was told the break & ABS lights were on and it would not pass inspection. I could drive it and it would be okay - but it wouldn't pass inspection. They were not on before I got there.

I knew it was something they did or did not do. Drove to Kwik Kar on Legacy in Plano, told them the story. They raised the hood, touched a sensor, lights went off (no charge!- love them) and they inspected my truck - It Passed!

I'm Pissed!

Had an Experience with Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers?

Comments

Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more