2.0

I have gone to Kwik Kar for years in Arlington, Texas.The staff has always been friendly.

It's true they try to sell stuff that your car doesn't actually need because they get commission. I understand that. What I don't understand is what I learned yesterday when I was getting an oil change.

The mechanic told me that I needed a filter and I said I just had that changed the last time my oil was changed.

Well it turned out it was the wrong filter (I think), who really knows. I asked him about the steering fluid I was told to change the last time the car had an oil changed. He explained that three employees were let go because product was being sold to the customer but not actually replaced in the cars. So I guess the owner or someone noticed the inventory was not depleting as it should.

So now I wonder how many oil changes and other services I had done were actually done with the new product that I paid for or if the car was even serviced. After the mechanic told me this, he proceeded to tell me my brake fluid was low. I stopped him and told him I would take my car to my mechanic and let him look at them. My mechanic looked at the brakes and fluid levels today, (three days later) and told me everything looked fine and nothing needed to be done.

Why not pay the mechanics a flat rate so they will not try to rip off customers. I had a sick feeling when I left there thinking how many cars may have really required the work they paid for and didn't get and how much damage it could have done to those cars. Some of us don't have money to throw away. I felt robbed and lied too.

I will never have my oil changed again at Kwik Kar and currently looking for a shop in Arlington Texas that doesn't try to sell me products and services my car doesn't need and that actually does the work when paid.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. yohkos is quite happy with quick turn around time and stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied too. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kwik kar lube and automotive service centers oil change. Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers needs to "let future customers beware that this kwik kar is dishonest" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kwik kar lube and automotive service centers oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers.

Had an Experience with Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers?

Comments